Tuesday, February 7, 2012

said the direct leadership of such a word

regardless of eight aunt can find seven of circumstantial evidence relationship, or even near to the generations of cousin to all the distant family and interpersonal When dragged to the puppet, so he can win with this promotion to the network of relationships. Hey, my life, people do not value these relationships. Peasant class friends and relatives I do not look down, is a philosophical and elegant friends and relatives I do not admire, the same charity for the rich and the poor family, living in a free world. Once downtown the joke. I have a direct leadership of the usual cold shoulder to me always, consult the work in a little high above his day here, a senior official to visit, places to meet early to make preparations for the direct leadership of the senior officials who in front of I to bow to bow, as shown earlier. The senior official, however, did not take Zhengyan Qiao him. Was the first to propose to my door to visit, said the direct leadership of such a word, this level is not enough gold, he called on the line. The senior officials are cold, you do the level with his big, I can not in front of him. Drove to my door, leading directly in front of me head is also low down, the dinner has always been looked down on my direct leadership pushed me to chief. Since then, he performed everywhere humble, raw fear I will give him little shoes. This is called the official big one people crushed to death. Hey, I think so, why on earth should a list of so many relationships do, why are there so many people value these relationships it? If you do not like a spider web-like network of relationships exist, we do not live at ease on that freedom that chic one o'clock it?
</Body>
</Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment