Sunday, October 20, 2013

Yuqing being inside a small kitchen

Day sè already late, and then when the door Xu Jun, Lin Yuqing being inside a small kitchen to cook, she did not have a place to live, so she arranged at a distance commune took Xu Jun and then a place to live near a house, two Personal regarded as a neighbor. "What delicious it?" Xu Jun contingent when the door, only to see a slim figure in the kitchen busy, could not help but asked. "You're back. First rest a bar, immediately dish enough. "Came back from the capital, Cao Junwei Lin Yuqing privately gave a lot of food stamps, prisoner or something, but also come up with five hundred dollars for her, calling is included with the elements of money. Lin Yuqing originally intended rejected, then one would like Xu Jun and then nothing extra income, usually what food and clothing had money ninety-third chapter in my most beautiful years to meet you, simply close down. Now she do the cooking, which is just supply and marketing cooperatives to buy. Xu Jun contingent smiled, walked straight up to the bed, put clothes thrown on top, you can sit down, the smell of delicious food taste, and then look at them for their prime hand kitchen spoon beauty. "This life, really comfortable." Xu Jun smiled then shook his head. Eaten dinner, day sè not already too late, but he is not available then Xu Jun mean to go, Lin Yuqing blushing, whispered: "That, you should go back." Xu Jun contingent half lying comfortably bed, seemed not to hear the words of General Lin Yuqing, just quietly watching her face, because this time no lights,UGG CAYHA Outlet, we can only point lamp, flickering lights , this woman has a hazy beauty. "Why should I go back?" Xu Jun contingent revealing a smile, suddenly said something to the words of Lin Yuqing heartbeat. Lin Yuqing Xu Jun and then looked helpless, really seriously eyeing himself in front of a man, and finally said: "Of course you have to go back, because I want to sleep." "Sleeping chant, I am also here to sleep." Man's voice there is so little rascal. Ninety -third chapter in my most beautiful years met you, "you do is wrong." "Where does?" "Did you ever think, my bad reputation, bad enough on the outside, if the commune was found that we were together, and that your reputation would be ruined. "" fame this thing, and sometimes like the ancient brothel, obviously to do is flesh trade, they have to be arty when the bitch should Torii thing, I will not do . "" You can not so vulgar it? lose you still read the book. "" reading people are human beings, but also eat and drink Lazard, there are impassioned six yù. "Jun Xu Ran, then suddenly a halt, look to Lin Yuqing, sentence by sentence and asked: "Do not you think, with me would hurt someone?" reason I'm asking is because Xu Jun and then think, Lin Yuqing seem to think themselves and between Yuan Xiao Yue What, in the capital of this point from the time she had already manifested in his ear that occasionally Yuan Xiao Yue good things, do not know, I thought she was asked among themselves and Yuan Xiao Yue Bao media yet. Xu Jun contingent from the position of sitting not far away, Lin Yuqing somewhat hesitant, but still honestly nodded: "I'm not too clever woman, I just think, if I'm with you hurt others, it seems right, and, what do you think we fit? "Jun Xu Ran answered quickly:" Why inappropriate? Where is inappropriate? "Lin Yuqing feel that they are now going crazy, how Xu Jun and then also suddenly become so obstinate of it?" ; Monarch Of course, you listen to me that we are, and can not mean I have to marry you sister in this life except you will not have another man, you can order your future,UGG Boots CLASSIC TALL STRIPE, you absolutely can not in any case with me. "Lin Yuqing Xu Jun looked natural, word by word, said, obviously under a lot of determination, thinking for a long time before there is such an answer. I did not expect that, Xu Jun and then just nodded, looked at Lin Yuqing continued: "I'm sorry, I refuse." Lin Yuqing beginning of time did not understand Jun Xu Ran, even though they are the kind of a tendon to death, but does not mean she can know Xu Jun contingent ideas . So she asked Jun Xu Ran said: "Do not you know that if we are together, talking about how people outside would you?" This is a whole week of her tangled problems. Xu Jun then sat up straight and looked at Lin Yuqing's eyes, and then her eyes were weird face nodded. To see him come up with this attitude, Lin Yuqing suddenly overwhelmed them, and she used to be precocious age than girls, but the men are still poorly understood. For her, Xu Jun and then like a pretty fun toy, originally thought only between two people have some common ground, as long as their efforts to fight back against this man's possession yù, you can let this feeling the wind passed away, after all, Xu Jun rì then certainly to be meteoric rise after that time I am afraid will forget who he is. But unfortunately, it seems that things go a little wrong with their estimates, Xu Jun is a different person then. Lin Yuqing some in a daze, watching Xu Jun and then his face puzzled. Xu Jun contingent smiled, very calm, said: "You should already know, before I came back from the capital, it can be said not happy. Fell in love with his girlfriend of three years because of dislike I can not give her the life you want, switch to the arms of others, while She found the man, background is big enough to affect my future, although I can ask her brother to help, but I can at that time the pride of self-esteem in order ridiculous to give up that opportunity, like a lost dog generally fled from the capital to Takenori hope hiding inside the deep forests lick their wounds. "" can sit on the train, watching the mountains in their eyes constantly passing, I gradually began to think about their own actions of the past few years. "Xu Jun contingent muttered, as if to say to the forest Yuqing listen, it would seem to tell myself:" single-minded doing one thing, you want to go further but ignored around a lot of beautiful scenery, until the opportunity came to a stop they found themselves caught nothing, that's when I told myself, to seize every one can catch me happiness. "he smiled gently , with a trace of sound inside a relaxed mood: "Then I returned to the county and began to work. because folks who want to do something, so will engage in thinking about the project, will meet you and take you to the capital began to like me, but also because you are worried about the kind of no man,North Face Nuptse Sale, I want you to be my side of the city in Pengfei spokesperson, did not expect to be with you, but then I think that should give you happiness. "" Thank you, willing to believe me. "think of this sentence, Lin Yuqing can recall of that morning that he woke up to see Xu Jun contingent on their first words. She whispered:" I do not know will develop in such a way, if you know, I certainly would not tell you to the capital so sorry Xiao Yue. "Listen She mentioned Yuan Xiao Yue, Xu Jun and then froze for a moment, then said:" You do not remorse, I told the small Court and there is nothing. "Lin Yuqing shook his head:" You can not fool me, you looked at her eyes told me that you care about her and she likes you, "Xu Jun contingent hears is silence, a woman's intuition sometimes is so terrible, can be seen through the phenomenon of nature come. But he can not tell Lin Yuqing, his feelings for Yuan Xiao Yue owed from previous life. "I'm sorry." The first time,Womens North Face Down, Xu Jun and then think these three words say it is so uncomfortable. Yuqing Lin smiled,Canada Goose Men's Yorkville Bomber, then move around to Xu Jun, softly: "Do not say sorry to me, you're my man, my own choice for us women, this is the life, no matter what happens, I will accompany your side, as long as you do not mind me, I'll never follow you. "Xu Jun contingent shocked, he had originally thought Lin Yuqing make out a crying two busy three hanging tricks, after all this is a woman's weapon One, who had thought she not only did not cry, but is coming from their own comfort. Such a shift to Xu Jun While some surprise, surprise even to the extreme . Lin Yuqing eyes water, enchanting its duties in the moonlight reflected: "Anyway, you're my first man, even if you do not want me, I have to follow you in this life you be by me to wrap up this fox jīng unless I die, or you go to where I went to where "Xu Jun and then smile again, the woman initiated nerves really are incomprehensible, Lin Yuqing do not know there is no such thing as feelings of humility do? Before he could speak, Lin Yuqing Jiaoheng loudly: "You give me to one side, I spread a sheet." Xu Jun and then hesitated, then blushed found Lin Yuqing, the sound gradually lower down: "Actually I 've always loved you first saw you like that I'm not a good woman a bad reputation, and g died family thank you for allowing me to commune I've always wanted to work to repay you, you do not consider how to how can I "helpless smile a while, Xu Jun and then find yourself really underestimated Lin Yuqing, this woman's mind is very important that he had thought that she was forced to own, not knowing that she had saved up with their own thoughts. "You This is why bother? "Xu Jun and then sighed helplessly. Lin Yuqing blushing, whispered:" Mother told me I was a kid, if you can in this life I'm willing to encounter a man desperately with others, then followed him, even if he have a family it does not matter, because a man If I talk to someone desperately, it shows that this man is worthy of my life to keep him. "Xu Jun and then think of it, he seems to listen to Yuan Xiao Yue or who said it once, Lin Yuqing biological mother was unmarried, and later illness before his death, entrusted to her own relatives, that is, for Lin Yuqing engagement of that family. Flashed a hint of unnatural expression, Xu Jun and then whispered: "Yuqing sister, I do not deserve you." Lin Yuqing Xu Jun contingent gently leaning on the shoulders, as if to himself like answered: "life at least one time, you forget yourself for someone. no result, no company; no ownership, do not even ask you love me; just in my most beautiful years, met you. "PS: The last sentence is actually a poem Hsi Mu-jung, dawn is too fond of, so used here. Sometimes, we really will have a willingness to pay people for their dedication, may become husband and wife, may become the roots, but, whatever the final outcome, and the memories are cherished. C

No comments:

Post a Comment