Friday, November 11, 2011

Hate you for no reason to interfere in people's hearts

Hate you for no reason to interfere in people's hearts. Luoyang is now made clear that sooner or later will fall into the hands of Li Mi, and I shall be according to the contract to marry Lee, you are so afraid to see me? Kouzhongnuejin a point to almost run into Song Yuzhi Jiaoqu before it stopped, grinning, said: Luoyang, one day does not fall into the hands of Li Mi do not count. I am worried about is your father Dion - Days knife - Songque his old. Since I was born humble, even if I dig out the treasure, refused to recruit me as a son. Song Yuzhi to look back to the original place, faint sigh: Jingling the First World War, who can not you and Xu Ziling admiration. To Du Fuwei it can, soldiers of the congregation, led the remnant is still hard to resist you in broken more than eleven-day long outside the city wall. So the problem is my father who not, but I do not want to marry you. Kouzhong stunned and said: You said earlier remarks, was a great affection for me, is it all fake? Songyu Zhi Qiao Lian to do over, looked at his beautiful eyes deep injection of cold contempt and said: Are all men like a woman like you do not like resuscitation; or always careless, self-righteous. If I do not put your heart, and you are not willing to say a word. You know why I have to call you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment