Friday, November 11, 2011

Why is knowing that I was next

Kou Zhong Qiao Lian's Song Yuzhi as tight to the floor with his back to the garden side of the corridor, the Soong beauty standing opposite direction, coldly: Why is knowing that I was next, not come to see me? Kouzhong constantly looked to be a group of people to their rivers and lakes came only after a sigh and said: I am afraid of becoming angry you want to look at the thunder of the fire it! Hey! Jade ... Hey! Miss Song you clear cut. Song Zheng Man Qing Wang Luoyang hospital lighted night, hair fluttering in the wind, the United States was shocked statue of the goddess; her straight from the Hong Leong, Zhitou eyebrows nose pipe, even if just feel her firm and unyielding character, also added her handsome proud temperament. Kouzhong lean side railing, admiring her shot from the side of the profile, but suddenly remembered Li Xiuning mind again in the burning sense of guilt. Song Yuzhi light: these days I feel really not very good. But with you Kouzhong nothing, alas! Why life is better than bad good long? At least you Kouzhong not dead! Kouzhong first stunned, then burst loss of smiles: I have so many people want to die, Miss Song is why the squeeze is still afraid, but also to the lively beat? Miss Song San If the world around me, as long as the words come out enough. Although I am not thin skinned, but still have a certain thickness. Song Yuzhi mouth smell a trace of a smile, do not over Qiao Lian, staring at him fiercely and said: I am not a world around you, but hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment