Friday, November 18, 2011

society will not be lonely



In fact, long wanted apt jot this article on A few days antecedent a high educate classmate birthday, in fact, we are high school students, rarely linked, the general is the QQ hello friend, thank him for his invitation. Think of it, in fact,timberland chukka boots uk, among high school students have mini chance apt get together in college, merely I do no know what kind of people, some folk said I was a shy, some people said I was outgoing, but I calculate this community to We send a different feel, so I ordinarily show in front of friends namely very outgoing, in front of strangers is very introverted (in fact, this likewise depends on the situation, no elated to penetrate us happy talk). Speaking of friends, in fact, immediately I have read nearly 14 paperbacks a year, a lot of friends, friends are few,Mens Timberland 6 Inch Boots, and periodically really want to have a few friends to speak to talk almost the fact, even a few 1 can sit together Yeah, each time,UGG Roxy Short, and old friends are so variety, so I pushed, in fact, do not say everything between friends ambition understand, this sensibility is something I look inward to and strive to,timberland boots for kids, But every time while old friends are a bit melancholy. Old friends, you are immediately alternatively go,UGG Montclair, or learn, yet I hope you had a good time to think of someone entire right my friend. Now this society is to some friends and some of the interests of others, I tin not say he did not, but the community we all want to have a lot of friends, some friends are a annual alternatively two, but it is some friends as life , whether short term or long-term friend, I'm equitable looking ahead to your close friends can have their own, so whether you in this intricate and changing society will not be lonely, not while his right front of the calculator daze , not all right when a man clouding a smoke boring. Increase of an grade than friends, is what we cry do lose the ideas and ideals, so we sometimes do not give up those who have not are brothers, those friends and (sibling). Several high school and now I feeling that time he is very naive, very foolish, in fact,Coquette UGG, like our own teachers own children,Retro Cargo UGG, but this is where I learned of the few of us is what kind of person, that our previous life attach is not enough to stay , this life together another. Now I must second-year university, and friends and , I feel very comfortable talking with us, very mutual language, this may be a tacit understanding, right? Every time we had in the bedroom, too, huh, , feel the brain short-circuited this time, some words can not say it say?

No comments:

Post a Comment