Monday, October 22, 2012

Each moving in each direction




This world sometimes, people who want to meet is always never quite found, sometimes very small world, the dramatic encounter some people forget. We like faded love, the any colors smear not see it once the color, only a pale bleak. Full of fantasy, doomed to be sad instead, like us, is bound to be a stranger. Dependencies once had to rely on, bit by bit, once a land of grief, in Falling leaves the season UGG Classic Short Dylyn Boots, spread out. Wound up the nostalgic, wake up when the tears drip into a sad past lives. The middle of the night is fragile, and burial in the rain of shattered. Who is who lives in the passing? Who who lives runner? Many question mark to tie him down with endless grief. I always remember that we have seen with the most brilliant fireworks bloom of fireworks that bundles into our eyes like a falling meteor, I was able to determine its own feeling is happiness. I am grateful that you give all my comfort in that gray autumn, we love, there will be no love, just want both alone and nestled in the shadow of a companionship. This article from the past touching story in a night of the stars and the moon, we have taken a fall. All people think we are crazy, we crazy? No, we most clearly, clearly know is just passing through, just a short stay in each other's life UGG Ultimate Tall Boots, so in the end we did not come together. We walked the streets looking back UGG Felicity Outlet, I stood in the intersection, standing at your door any bleak autumn disrupted my stay in the sea, in of my most Zhongai shallow autumn season, rain was hazy with sweet-scented osmanthus fragrance. Lianyin autumn macs to tell it inexplicable sadness, I hid in the window, lonely faults rain a plume slightest, hundreds of thousands of silk thread, how countless let it large tracts wet my heart, gradually stocked, deep, heavy, no match for bashing bent to the ground. Tonight, the gray sky has been raining endlessly, like a Jour never tell endless inner sadness, dripping endless plaintive tears, I began an autumn sadness, this sadness has become a law, I can not get rid of. I hid in the corner you can not see, right close but if the End of the World. All wound out of the most holy flowers, stand in the purest posture, waiting for the most desolate results in this article from the past and moving story you say my sorrow, is imperfect memory of your life, when the memory is gone, brilliant smile, only waiting can not see the edge. I know you lie, perhaps one day, my memory will be weak, will not remember you all, just the day-to-day, off the endless longing, but still can not obliterate go I remember us apart look, pull off back and take it lightly, the original, we will always be a stranger. Each moving in each direction, each with its own life, wonderful. Everything is just a law, in love, separated forgotten. Once shoulder to lean on, and later, the final completion of sadness, only warmth in the heart of the snow-covered, non-flowering, not results, only deeply buried, buried me awake at night UGG For Kids Outlet, on the invitation of partners dawn I looked at those who died The youthful and passed me the number of sand flow through my hands, have a helpless Fanghuang of my heart overflowing, so I learned to camouflage in who never portrayed sky, pale white cloud, is leisurely go past the stinging my eyes from the sun, watching the clouds are dispersed by the wind, and seem to have been forgotten in the corner of the memory. This moment of adolescence, in the end, waiting for me, will be how different? We meet in the crowds, I celebrate Sim we can calmly face each other. Forget how much of the Spring and Autumn, your smile is so sweet. All past becomes yellow leaves of autumn, getting away from me, I also do not know Remembrance When I want to pursue when it is already in a dusty corner of the fly to reach the ends of the earth. This article from the past and moving story of a never-ending river, called distant UGG Greenfield Boots; a no return ticket, called stray; I heard did not respond to the call, called alone; looking for footprints with a bunch of no direction, called hesitation. A pale feelings never ending UGG Finnegan Outlet, called the episode, the episode we are just passing each other! (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment