Monday, October 22, 2012

my heart overflowing touched remorse




Divorce increasingly easy now, precisely because so know how to stick to the marriage is a reason, tolerance and wisdom thing. That for some time I was at the trough of the marriage, the husband sun all day from morning to evening, and have not seen any improvement in his career; feelings like rushed three times more than the tea insipid business trip is no longer a gift, embrace , delighted, but an old married couple-like calm when I put these marital distress speak out, the identity of the sisters who walked by to help me analyze my backwater marriage, and finally come to a conclusion: as early as this marriage The disintegration. Happy to vent some friends, I go walking firmly on the way home, back home, looking at the static home and slightly simple shabby home, I suddenly felt an unspeakable disgust, then back to the kids spill milk all over the floor, I scramble to dragging the floor, to see the home to throw a big mess, was busy making dinner when the phone rang, and Yang have to come back later. This article from the past and moving story of despair, I accidentally caught bird panhandle bare hand is suddenly hot a big bubble. Panhandle wood handle long lost, only black iron handle accidentally hot with the sun, and I said no less than 50 times, he never empty it repaired. This article from the touching story of the past since moving the idea of ​​divorce, the home encounter every thing has increased my determination to divorce. I stormed off the fire, out of the kitchen, the pair had bright spring look in the mirror UGG Mayfaire Outlet, but now full of resentment that dim eyes, sighed and said: marriage really is terrible, and I must abandon this half-dead life want to leave this backwater place. Two hours later, the sun came back, and saw on the table not as usual, put on the dinner, I sat in the dark eyes outrightly. No how to cook it? As he spoke, he walked into the kitchen. Why cook? I do enough, did not want to go. That the days I have had enough, we divorce it. The husband then being forced to scrub the kitchen one should not stick to the bottom of the pot. His first reaction was what you said I did not hear the second reaction is I am hearing you say that again; Finally, he finally figured out my wishes son cried when he had first my feelings issue to the fore side, flew into the room holding his bottle-feeding. 'd Be all right., Why do you want a divorce UGG Mini Bailey Button Paint? Yang hands to hug children to come out, look accidental. This article comes from the past touching story I watched him sneer, my heart welled liters a retaliation for the pleasure he has been careless to ignore my feelings, and now the pain is his turn! Of course you think that'd be all right, but I feel bad, and never thought anymore. This article from the past and moving story that evening, I insisted he divided the bed and sleep, according to the experience of the girlfriends, divorce is an unusually complex, it haunted emotion, property, there are many factors habits, and therefore must have perseverance . In order to smooth the divorce, I have long wanted to good divorced trilogy, never again to buy food to cook, two people separated from the life; never again to accompany him to a walk to sleep, do not give him a good chance ; separate third economic. Lying on a sofa bed, a sleep but how could not sleep, I unscrewed table lamps, to find out a blank sheet of paper to start writing a divorce settlement. The moment to put pen to paper, I have an inventory of the property of the family, can almost see the scene of the past: I am a northerner, he came from Jiangnan, we drift into the city of Dalian, from scratch, and now over thirty, earn under the two houses , a freshman, large three-bedroom, moved early last year, the small chip in to buy when we first got here, my name is rented out to others, the monthly income of six hundred yuan; husband, there are two storefront of about thirty million. My divorce settlement is very clear: the house, the child belongs to me, a facade to him that it is fair and reasonable. The next day, handed over his divorce agreement, is still on the table keep a note: I want to be free! Signature ah UGG Waverly Outlet. Divorce, you understand? See his face daze like I was getting a bit agitated, but then realized the excessive change with a persuasive tone Road: We did a couple time is not long, but we were together there are five or six years, right? Get along for so long, do you not see out that we are actually two people in the world?? E97? Separately, you have good?% At? One week?? E8E positive phone calls to my office, I?? E8C?% 8t? Sign?? E97, afternoon out?? E83 rice eE5? EA7. We see the old place, I give you the agreement. Yang's voice low and sad, he hung up, I also hold? A% D? Microphone decadent?? E90 in the chair?? E90 in a daze. He is willing to divorce. Plot in my chest? A% A? Yu?? E94 pull away in the twinkling of an eye open? A% A? Feel like martial arts legend?? E94, hint of interest within the long history, travel around the body slowly. I was sitting in a chair, feeling his body up lifting drop, the head involuntarily flashed past scene after scene: only one thought in mind: this man, you do not own this article from the past and moving story I like the beach landscape, he gave up his rising career came to Dalian to start again with I; I dream house by the sea, he was in any case a loan to buy me a set opened the curtains to see the mighty ocean view house. This article from the past touching story after work, I barely RBI spirit went to the beach West Restaurant homemade go. Gone a few days, he seems to have lost a lot of weight, but the body upright, eyes quiet melancholy, scrape bearded chin look sexy. Husband to silence a manila envelope pushed to the front of me. Not sit down, my eyes red first UGG Men's Classic Short Boots. I really never leave this man it? I suddenly panic, wondering if that lost him? This article from the past touching story to, not anxious, and the first point of what to eat. Perhaps it is because the Last Supper, he looked at me and smile, his eyes clear and gentle, then stretched out a long, slim fingers, beckoning a waiter.: A Black Pepper Beef rice, a clam soup. These two are my favorites. This article from the past touching story I sat silent, until he suddenly said to me: Last Supper, you can point a copy of my favorite things okay? Do you like to eat? I suddenly asked to live, the brain suddenly blank. Search for a long time, I was a little stutter to say: What is your favorite? You have not always eat and I like it? He smiled patiently, and then said slowly: in fact, we live together for so many years, I have been eating is something they do not like to eat UGG Noella. You forgot to Suzhou, I actually quite like Jiangnan dishes, a little sweet and kind. I listened to his words, as if the sea is rough, the burst of strong remorse I Qinzhu to. Is, for so many years, I actually never thought to ask what he likes to eat, and the first time I know that he likes to eat sweet when we actually going to divorce, which can not help but be somewhat ironic. Say something, okay? He asked gently. My tears in his eyes. I want to be good, house, store, home stuff to you all! He was silent for a long while, and suddenly he said, I only take away their own books and several sets of clothes. This article from the past touching story you want to go? Hear this very sad farewell, I could not help but ejaculated. Over two thousand days and nights, skin muscle each month under the warmth of the Christie's eyes, there is a tacit understanding of each other's habits, always loved it? In the end so many years. I never had a good imagined without this man's day. In fact, to Dalian years, the parents, and my friends repeatedly called me to go back to the South, where there is more space for development. But you like the sea, like a romantic, so I've been with you, breathing in the smell of fish of the sea breeze, eat I do not like seafood, career did not achieve any results, so you wronged. You talking about? I do not mean that. My tears suddenly streaming down. After the divorce, I'm going to go to the south developed after a person had, but also to take the kids, you will be very hard. He frown and pull out a cigarette, paused, so I left everything to you. Facade each year can also rent some money to save up, do not waste the ready should the urgent. Children to school, but also requires a lot of money, when I think of ways. He said, looked out the window there is a trace of nostalgia, and lingering worried about the pain, the kind of tone, like a man ready to divorce his wife and children, like an upcoming long journey of parents kind dismay and worried about. The window is a blue sky, bright and clean sea, white water birds, all heavenly beauty and serenity. Which suddenly eclipsed by a leave and promised to stay with me forever. This article from the past touching story, how do you do? I asked. I always have their way, the men in this world, there is always a way to survive UGG Waverly, unlike a woman, you are so gullible, kind-hearted, and easily injured. Looked at him looking at I pity the eyes, my tears could not stop dropping. Do not cry, my dear. His hand on my shoulder, and a faint smell of tobacco, so familiar to him how much I like this feeling of power, this tobacco, why, when two people are together but did not feel Instead, only tired of it? I have to go now. You know what? My heart every time you and your parents and sisters reunion are empty. I miss my parents, who, after all, are old. Hear here, my heart overflowing touched remorse, is a whole new love with dismay. What a good man, I've seen how much a divorce when the husband and wife against each other, got into a fight for the property, mutually abusive and curse; I have never seen such a divorce such tenderness, deep, tolerance break up ceremony full of blessings sad and worried about parting; until the last moment, before we know the marriage has endured all kinds of unpleasant and not suited to, but because I ah. This article from the past touching story, Why do you say that earlier? My tears firmly grasp his hand, refused to take the self-esteem and pride. Because I love you, I am willing to endure all of this, I want you to be happy, not to worry about such trifles. Once again, I was stunned. I hesitated a moment, I said: You can not walk it? Finally, hand in hand and went out, cool cool sea breeze outside, I sat in the back of his motorcycle heading his way home, long hair every now and then, watching the brilliantly illuminated the streetscape along the way, from the touching story of the past. think of their own that mountain and sea, that he single-handedly built a warm home, suddenly had a very happy, very happy feeling. A week later, the girlfriend again gathering in, they asked me: from without? I put our last dinner story told again, and then said: this makes me a lesson in class on divorce, divorce is now increasingly easy reason know how to stick to the marriage is a much needed rationality, tolerance and wisdom thing. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment