Tuesday, June 28, 2011

come to ride

After gentle, Li Xue's pulling me down the stairs quickly. I am holding her hand, do not understand why she was so anxious, like she desperately small PP. PP mind just a flash word, I could not help secretly swallowed two mouth slander saliva. the next were wearing sportswear, also really is harsh,monster beats sale this suit last year I will see you through, and how not to buy you new. material is cotton, worn feel really good, better than I wear in the Song Dynasty, Hou comfortable robes do not know how many times. of so many nonsense? brisk walking. Squares in front of the ground, parked a brand new black scooter, was boat-shaped appearance. She pulled out a key into the keyhole, turned to ask me, Hillsborough brother, you come to ride, right? .beats monster headphones U.S. imports of WINPARD 150, the fastest can run one hundred and sixty kilometers per hour. The original car that made the scooter I had sold a pack rat. I kicked the TV building, even completely wasted, but in my estimation, even if I buy a car, but also made thousands of dollars to buy a motorcycle, I will not buy expensive imported motorcycle, and now I only do not ring a ling, in addition to vehicles which have affected the rest of the old broken bicycles, will not ride, I ask out of curiosity, procedures with the license plate down, it took more than 60,000 dollars. ! past life of me, money does not care, simply spend money like water. but now is not too came off working families, and my mother and sister to pay thousands of dollars per month spare, I deeply appreciate the to the importance of money, so just so surprised. look at his body a no money, it seems, I have to find some opportunities to make money on. Let's first trip to the fashion street, you take me. I finished, motorcycle car has been channeling an arrow forward to this little girl riding very fierce, and I quickly hugged her tightly, afraid to get off to theirBeats by Dr. Dre rejection. motorcycle maneuvering on the highway driving the wind hit my eyes straight pain, tears streaming down. can be really exciting ah, too enjoyable! my head buried in her shoulder, holding her arms, Ruzhui fog. only a few minutes, We came to the fashion street and she led me into a large store, choosing this,

No comments:

Post a Comment