Tuesday, June 28, 2011

magnificent

Century Hotel's entrance, black scooter came to an end. As fast speed, brake too fast, put a fierce motorcycle cross. Li Xue single-feet on ground, smiledmbt sandals and said: I was shocked, I was afraid, and she left behind to fly out. Fortunately, only a false alarm. I got out, smiled and said: NAO level can do. I looked up and look forward to, a good style of a hotel, just like the ancient palace nearly Hou less magnificent. The door is a huge plaza, hundreds of cars parked all kinds of cars. There are dozens of motorcycles parked on the side, placed neatly. Middle of the square is a circular fountain, inside the fountain with the numerous road and down dance music, one after another. The sun shining on the water column, the looming with colorful light. Both sides of the glass revolving door, two dressed in red uniforms stood wearing a bowler hat mbt kisumu sandals waiters, see we came to the door, respectful bow, a chorus of well-trained, said: I rely on, the hall inside is luxurious, light sky-blue ceiling on the numerous, like a starry. The middle is a big as a desktop giant crystal chandelier hanging chain, exudes a bright light. Look at the foot of shop floor is gray and black marble, smooth shiny can illuminate shadows. A tall wearing a red dress of yellow satin cloth welcome lady came forward, dining, entertainment, accommodation in one comprehensive place. I did not answer, look towards this welcome Miss looked thin. How long she's not that outstanding, can only be a little bit pretty. But tall, about five foot Yi Miqi, she was so good, though slim, but there are convex, this body was a decent dress to her charming curves show up very well. The high split dress, has been open to the hip, the entire soft white smooth slender bare legs. Even in her casual flash, the glimpse of the inside I wear pink lace underpants. I was mbt changa sale watching with interest, but felt a sharp pain in his right arm. Li Xue turned to see me staring dumbfounded people's legs, severely pinched me hard. My face twisted in pain and quickly look almost called out, move quickly to look elsewhere, not unto the place looked attractive. Welcome Miss float mouth smile, my heart must have been secretly laughing. I am angry like, damn, there thoughts laugh, your fault, non-dressed pair of dissolute way, I suffer harm pinch. I thought some of the blame on others, because the arm is very sore, red mightmbt kifundo sale have been tapped. Li Xue pinch over me, but it is a nothing had happened, smiling, said: Miss Yang has been private use, I hope you had happy on this, please go up from here. I went straight up the stairs and Li Xueshun the third floor, just a walk in the door, both have come to see is to dress up too many men and women, are a group of five three pile together chatting, each hand is carrying a high foot cups, filled with bright red wine inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment