Tuesday, June 28, 2011

surprise to me

Li Xue, said: such a great guy, honest account of where his hook on. under the hand, exclaimed: around two to three gorgeously dressed up girl, unscrupulous eyes looked at me and whispered talk. open. that child is really superb man! side show out for a day man wallowing in the flowers, it did not matter. Beats by Dr. DreTouches gang girl whispered words a surprise to me, look around the small group of scantily clad women, one is so unrestrained, talk about men just as casual a la carte, without the slightest sense of shame, which also like is Guniang Jia. In contrast, the pure Li Xue me become more valuable. I intend to earn enough to face Li Xue, embrace a hand on her waist, red around the girls nod smile, is cool and handsome! Zhitou to the bone. However, it inadvertently, I saw the flowers in place flash, look closely, it was a handsome face of young man wearing glasses peeping to me, the eyes behind the lens of the eyes is extremely pernicious anger ... I help hesitated, he had never seen this person ah? So how can he look at me, but rather has a mortal hatred, and I like. Well, do not want those useless, he is willing to take monster beats butterflya look on ye look hit it, hard to rogue he shall stir my grandfather's grandfather's grandfather ... ... it? But he asshole cupping, court death (feces) of. name will be surprised. However, let her down, perhaps someone heard her father's name will be surprised, but I are? Song pharmaceutical industry famous Ximen, Yanggu County's richest man, black and white trail of celebrity, how can I so easily surprised. I stretched out a small hand in her soft hands. This is a post-modern Society handshake etiquette. . After a courtesy, I want to release his hand draw back, no one could get back. Strange, how is it? I looked intently, ready to be her little hands tightly Tuan do not release my hand, a pairdiddybeats in ear headphones of flirtatious staring at my face, sweetly said: hand as she stuck the same to get it back. I can not walk away hard torn off, that is too ungracious. Reluctantly, and only any of her holding my hand, smiling, eating my tofu, I have to put on a feel good look. Dog Day, what is called, ah, the whole damn backwards, upside down the whole child and a yin-yang! I have no choice but to say: A couple first met, chatted a few polite, this is normal. However, two of manpower is not holding a cast doubt on the move. Numerous Road look like miles davis beats by drelightning shooting grip with our hands, I even can feel the stab himself in the eyes of the hot temperature. I think I have begun to redden the face. She did not seem like attention, still holding my hand do not let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment