Tuesday, June 28, 2011

my memory

spend fifteen hundred sixty dollars I bought a pale pink shirt and a pair of gray trousers Obscure. clothes and pants are Mingjiao Ge famous men, exquisite,monster beats sale innovative style and refined, wear it in my body fit, just like my custom made specifically for the same. thirty-five lingering charm of old boss see straight it's mouth, The waitress smiled and interrupted: He's super long, like Louis Koo, especially the eyes. No, it is like a whole person, the type belonging to the sun handsome. Look at my memory, always remember. Sister, you can really lucky, handsome young man literally be your hands to catch. Li Xue look to see what her reaction after listening to others talk. I saw her at the moment is really radiant, eyesbeats monster headphones shining with the joy of light, music a little ear to ear, but pretending to be modest, said: How can, I can not see it where the length of his handsome. I say sister, you can get to him in prison, and such a good guy, I do not know how many women are secretly weigh remember it. Right, brother? nerve. However, to his beloved girl's face, I only nodded and said: collapse from my arm, happily said: block, how? Department to wait and see here the two, not only looks gorgeous, but the body is absolutely first class, even the chatter chatter that even large breasts,Beats by Dr. Dre and a move to shivering in the work here is really good, does not matter how much money the key is to plan a comfortable , here it not to fall into the gentle village. boyfriend is Xijing private universities, as well as on school days, no time to work. welcome, and I feel really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment