Monday, January 17, 2011

I have seen shenzhen cloud


Just or sunshine, a piece of cloud flies over FeiYu peals of thunder rumbling, is the love, no wonder locals go out carry an umbrella? I think they are for sunshade, 2 it is to block rain now.

This kind of weather was probably just by a subtropical maritime monsoon climate influence it, because I have seen shenzhen cloud is mostly low, black, from southeast to northwest rapidly moving, because the sea is southeast cloud hometown.

"Shenzhen mood also deep, shenzhen love also deep. One inch time, one inch gold. But more expensive is the heart. No matter you are a newcomer guest, no matter you are long live. Shenzhen; shenzhen; shenzhen; embeded in our hearts, printed in our hearts...." Now, shenzhen book also should have come to an end, but the shenzhen I am feeling continues, it is imprinted on my mind. Alas! I do not know when I can go to shenzhen, again more feeling SAR after expanding the scope of shenzhen changes, feelings of the new period in shenzhen speed, I expect the next shenzhen tour coming, I want to chance they must be sure,...

No comments:

Post a Comment