Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm going to choose new

ZhangMuZhi with eyes questioned whether rape several brothers people adulteress section, there is the "@" BaiYeFeng adaptation: zhang: elder brother, you know me. If I take words, first I wouldn't use lau, lau was too old, China film art against the inheritance. I'm going to choose new, want to have a visual wallop. The second is the sublimation scene of style, to the atmosphere, to let the audience is gorgeous, look at the scenery slice feeling, such as out of town will that a paragraph. The third is the end though not so poor, since it is the people, who is the carnival. You say? Three thousand? This is just oddment!

Soup touts ZhangMuZhi don't into county magistrate Mrs Urge that room dialogue also changed flavor, "the widow's room don't into, is to be unlucky" into "to don't like FaWei bo people FaWei bo, is to have bad luck." And ZhangMuZhi answer "she made a widow already very pain, I can't let her ShouHuoGua" is evolved into "she doesn't like FaWei bo already very pain, I can't let she couldn't receive usually letters tell, let her phone ShouHuoGua".

Soup touts says "I thought, the meal to mouthful eat, bit by bit earn money to" the sentence, then was to "micro bo to a a hair, one by one, a hair too much, krabi! Will crash."

No comments:

Post a Comment