Thursday, January 13, 2011

when I won't help you work


1, my home have nannies, so you come to my house need not stem live, but if you want to put chopsticks in dinner when I'll be very happy. 2, your house have nannies I ignore, but when we go to your home when I won't help you work, you if the trouble, I ask you to go out for dinner is no problem. 3, in my home, please keep my life habit and hygiene standards 4, in your home, I would respect your life habit (young man if like a mess, I be can't see good), say 3 four, hand painting feet. 5 and in other occasions, hope you in the reasonable scope as far as possible let I, if I did dislike of matter or unpopular matter you can also directly.

6, annual Spring Festival, the Mid-Autumn festival, 51, eleven four large sections such as follows: please do you arrange: if eve in my house, ZhengRiZi please go to your home, if eve feast day in your home, come home, circular round-trip, fair arrangement.

2, I support breastfeeding, I support your child take a bath every day, I support young point will... But everything with your intention oriented. But suggest you to the doctor's opinion is heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment