Thursday, January 13, 2011

with the premise of safety


1, after you have children, you do confined I don't want to tube, mainly is the puerpera emotional instability easier to bicker, injured, and is not too good, I'll give you hire a month sister-in-law, hire a baby-sitter, who would you choose good beforehand, I promise to pay. I go to work every day will help you purchase, if buy to me of things and brand have objections to the word, please write lists, I'll do what to buy. If your mother willing to take care of your word and according to my nanny month &trading, another burden to hire your mother's expenses. www.chnqiang.com best military strategic information station

3, children's education problem I think is the most easy cause conflict. In I admit the final decision in your hand, under the precondition of hope we discussed adequately, consult experts, respect science, with the premise of safety, to cultivate an upright human purpose, healthy growth.

Finally I wish you homepage and beauty, live it. Six, two get along with problems. Civilians era of Chen kaige. From Daniel people return zeroFive, the child problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment