Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is my favorite fills


hereinto corners, At the very least, I once BiLuLanLv time excessive colour, This is my favorite fills custom: inviting the hermit happy affection landscape, poetic rhyme magnet sentimental life. The charm lies in the hanjiang river xiangyang, ancient city wall of beauty, the FuRenCheng Wei, topped the AnDeSi static... Due to the time relationship, I for one numerous scenic sites travelled from thereafter, but they still remember in my heart, engraved in my dreams.

Or on the train, my daughter is frequently sent messages. Said she today for students taking classes, just not far from the station, drop by and caringly pick me up. Careful wife also told her in half ramp, buy only xiangfan duck reward me. After about an hour, then we arrived at our destination.

According to the lavatory geographers "account:" longzhong person, the air. Do it empty but the sound.leaves" "Longzhong and it name. With "stoicism bit-level, halcyon send far" for the motto of hubei xiangfan institute and is located in the west of 13 kilometers xiangyang ancient longzhong feet. Have the reputation of Chinese wisdom incarnate the zhuge liang was 13 to escape the war, with uncle ZhuGeXuan to xiangyang biao3 refuge. In xiangyang longzhong seclusion 10 years, GongGeng cram, friendships cultivate one's morality, achievement the famous "model" "before out after a model" and "longzhong to", set the "three points world" grand plan wei slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment