Monday, February 28, 2011

acceptable and he answered me really good

He happily say: "mother, father and he lost each time, he couldn't win a child." YuShu culvert hook his nose: "be? Taken son really wonderful oh, that makes scented sister take you to play good?" Said orders stand beside the scented with a small report to about to choose mba yongle palace.


&co.ltd. king walked beside her smile: "taken porch was really cute, all four years old. Right, ShuHan, yuan countries set dinner we go to his emperor palace of be a guest, you see, you will not go with me, if you don't want to go, then forget it."


YuShu culvert took him by the hand and said: "no, grant, I think I am sooner or later they will face, I decided to go with you, and is HuXia king with the identity of the original choice, I married you, will accompany you to the ends of the world." She leans on his arms.


Yuan kingdom palace.


"HuXia kingdom king and queen to" eunuch loud shout.


Acceptable and YuShu culvert onto temple, really made emperor and yuan jiao-tung got a fright, she is not shangguan heart Ming? How can become HuXia kingdom queen? Though the emperor and she is only one side of the edge, but he still out of sight of the recognition of the so-called queen is shangguan heart, he muttered the Ming asked: "she... she is not also princess shangguan heart Ming?"


&co.ltd. king immediately replied: "no, yuan of the kingdom of emperors, she is the queen of the king of YuShu culverts, she is not your mouth what also princess shangguan heart Ming emperor. Please don't so call this the king's queen."


The emperor saw his indeed to blame: "is really embarrassed,those king of the queen and establish the princes of his brother's princess long is really like, so... I was rude. Come, acceptable king and queen please sat down at the table."


While sitting beside yuan but think this woman jiao-tung dressed up as though HuXia kingdom queen, but also grown a lot, but he sure she is shangguan heart, because he inadvertently mingyuan saw her skirt butterfly on the crane compose, that is also sovereign once in hunting ground for her winning awards. So he can be so sure.


Just before she and a little boy in the imperial play, he went to their side asked, "why don't you admit that he is shangguan heart mingyuan." She was his voice stopped playing and watching the little boy said: "don't know when adults say what, the king's husband is not and you said, I am not shangguan heart, I am mingyuan HuXia kingdom queen - YuShu culvert."


Then you clothes butterfly on the drop compose is where come of, she saw the clothes off compose, the thought, this morning wanted to bring it down, innocently forgot, surprisingly, he should have been discovered. She's too busy to around handmaid commanded to: "sweet-smelling, you take my little report to play, caution point."


See other people went down, she looked at him: "integrity, you still haven't changed at all. Yes I am the original shangguan, but my heart mingyuan specific really call YuShu culverts, as to why, the inconvenience to say with you."


He then asked: "that you why would become HuXia kingdom queen?" She looked at him once turned round to: "at the beginning, I kept a letter left, and faint in the street was &co.ltd., he saved, back to HuXia kingdom, and I saw he love me, and treated me well, he married him, when his queen."


Yuan jiao-tung confused asked: "that child is just that...". "Is acceptable, I want to marry &co.ltd., how can still can leave also flesh? In early &co.ltd. before he rescued me, and I will cut the child." She grabbed his words. She added: "I hope you don't put the thing to tell others, I want to settle down days, he does not want to be alone."


Yuan jiao-tung see her say so, he also have nothing to say, took a look turned off.


"Why don't you tell him that the child is you and also report?" Yuan jiao-tung left &co.ltd. suddenly appeared. She looked at him and said: "since I married you, I am your wife, I just want to stay right beside you and taken son live your life, I don't want to be disturbed. She knew he was sincere themselves and their children, taken as child as his own son, so she just wanted to settle the stay in his side,See even if she still love also.


He looked at her eyes blurred, slowly will her into his bosom.

No comments:

Post a Comment