Friday, February 25, 2011

hurriedly barely squeeze a smiling face

Listen to the little sister-in-law words, husband unexpectedly a turn round and then walk,about to choose mba small sister-in-law DaiSha look her brother-in-law of figure, one leng one leng, I beside, can't help was dumbfounded feel burst out laughing.

"He this man how so? Really, no doubt, go to no doubt!" Small sister-in-law leng half ring, just turned to me complained.

"Ha ha, you should not today doesn't know his!" Me without a smile.

I have been in small accompanied her sister-in-law beside, until brother-in-law and his mother-in-law together in.

"The baby?" Brother-in-law and his mother-in-law came after, I glance, thought to baby skin, follow behind play, so I walked slowly, but they all come in for a moment, unexpectedly haven't seen the baby, I can't help hurry up.

"Eldest brother took away, Elizabeth said today is the Lantern Festival, take the baby to the street to buy lamp." Brother-in-law smiled.

"What do you say? How can you let the baby to go with him?" I forgot brother-in-law mother-in-law also present, so anxious to keep stamp foot, blame softly brother-in-law.

"What's wrong? You why the hurry? Baby is his own daughter, maybe will sell it?" See I'm anxious appearance, brother-in-law is a face of surprise.

"You... you...... ah..." For a moment I choke, unexpectedly not only language knew what to say yes, only helpless dry sighed, picked up satchel off.

"Sister-in-law, where you!" Small sister-in-law suddenly shouted.

"I find the baby to" I stop, on small sister-in-law said, but found that had been standing in small sister-in-law flank of small sister-in-law mom, is amazing watching me, I suddenly feel embarrassed up, feel oneself very discourteous, concern for, she said, "aunt, join you, otherwise, how will you spend the evening go home and rest, I'll accompany her go to".

Small sister-in-law and brother-in-law couldn't believe slap in the face like watching me, and yet, as a face of looking forward, which know little sister-in-law mother unexpectedly say "not tired, not tired. Are you busy your own go",Elizabeth little sister-in-law just wanted to mouth, I quickly scooped said. "that is good, I walked first, otherwise, I'll come again tomorrow evening for you!" And a great roar, also haven't come with small sister-in-law and brother-in-law greets, I trotted and two steps of go toward outside disease rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment