Thursday, February 24, 2011

floret now is dropped a person

"In fact he each evening out, everyday is you in the kitchen NaZhenZi busy, he went from another door secretly out, two men and women love dying live in the jungle, will do what matter? You are young woman, should know of?" My face without a merican variation, letup, put all the things said the woman of a matter, when young invovled in, anyway is throw caution to the wind.

Woman also estimated true remembered his maiden time, face blushing, shan shan said: "we at that time which have you so open, married just know each other long what appearance".

"In fact, I also like flowers, but you said family so beautiful a person, how would like to marry to us this poor? Their house these years selling vegetables sold to make a lot of money, it is not more despise za of, how still willing to marry you? Want me to say, affirmation is her parents letting her revenge to our house." A savory still not trust, a full face of the Great Wall of the creeping nagging.

"Old woman, you say floret is to seek you avenge her, but how to revenge ah, you see if say that is to commandeer property right, your home haven't property can commandeer. If it is to make your family of discord well, you again only a son of, again how also mess up, she can't make you both kill; it's revenge? But it is impossible! You said, now the man still say what revenge? Said again, two big man wrangled mouth, play fight, which was not what important event of!" I filled with a savory explained.

A savory sigh then say "even if I am willing to what of, the somebody else floret home certainly unwilling ah".

"Old woman, she now have dropped the child,and you still say so!" I said with a laugh to, say that finish discovered the "you home" into "I said," ah, in mind laughing once, also didn't find good woman I said a little strange.

That afternoon, the three of us still in the doorway sat talking about things what to do, floret of the sister-in-law came, said a sentence "the Great Wall, my parents let you take a trip to the home", again curious look me along while and just fart dian fart of walk.

ChangChengZhan up going to walk, I stopped him, let he changed his relatively new clothes, make him look more handsome and spirit. The Great Wall to change clothes, old woman beside me always nagging "ah, don't know to will be their families playing", I listened to think a savory fears also have no reason, so I decided to go to the Great Wall. Such as the Great Wall change my clothes to go, and I stopped him, let him to wait for me to change clothes, I with the fastest speed change good that set of me that day wear away has already change clothes, feel oneself is so full of spirit.

When I with Great Wall appear in her small home, floret home room full of people ShaLeYan, and I also was stunned, I didn't expect their house there will be so many people. O.k. floret quick walk to our side by a pair of looks a 559 of both sexes aged, said to me to "the two is my mom and dad" in turn again after said "it's my brother, that was my uncle aunt, that is my uncle, that is my cousin cousin..." I force a smile and nod of one of their heart, to think, "it seems this war can't tie ah".

"Hi, I'm the Great Wall's cousin, I have been living in the city, usually with my aunt's house, this is because few dealings of the Great Wall, specially to drive over things. I hope we have what thing can says well, now all civilized society, but don't do something brutal thing!" I decided to start first for the strong, I think if you really want to beat up, in the mountains, even if I tell the Great Wall is drew burgers, estimate the police also cast not, so quickly first put his CARDS on the table, lest we really hands-on activities.

"Ha ha, how have never heard before the Great Wall in the city have relatives ah, sit down, sit down, we find a Great Wall, but also to put things clear, don't you worry, won't bust his" floret uncle stand up smiling do HeShiLao.

I smiled, sitting in their early as I prepared chair, the Great Wall and floret has been standing beside me, to feel that I was their rely on similar.

See the appearance that I fight to multiply, let me feel if really sacrifice his life, but he about to choose mba can count on their two together, it that my death is also very worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment