Wednesday, March 2, 2011

little special jealous up looks very funny

ZhangHe days after hearing, laughing, way: "the first one way home once, so first huang emperor and order in a male of generation, the road for my towards free and unfettered sovereign, female is the princess, but first emperor to finish in a decree, road disappears, the first about to choose mba emperor looking for a long time, but some there is no news, have never thought I could see road today in gens posterity..."


Demons begin apple in the play, look to ponder ZhangHe revealing: "I know, my father also call I see you real dangers of words, call I protect you."


"Yeah! Small especially, make along while you are also a sovereign yo." The organizing son patted demon shoulder way.


Demon white her one eye, way: "girl, you still princess?"


"Cough, cough, emperor, the world knows the emperor has a favor have better corvee son princess, so I hope that the emperor continue to adore her. After all, she's innocent, and I'm not when the princess of material, I like freedom, like nature, please emperor grant my this only wish!"


She is not of this world this people, but came to this world, meet so many people, identity, position, power, money for her simply not important, is most important right now, leave here, and demons to paradise valley, they the freedom of living.


ZhangHe days deep looking at her, and finally sighed, way: "swung, I'm tired, with you go." Say that finish, live to lift him to leave.


Now the house (gf22) only warm-hearted son, devil, zhang language cold three...


The organizing son want to forward and zhang language cold say what, but she could not speak, and finally she pulls up striding out demons chaowai walk.


"Warm-hearted son." Then zhang language cold calls her.


The organizing son stopped footstep, turned round to look toward him, way: "boon?"


"Remember you promised me a condition of?" Zhang language but cold eyes firmly stared at her way.


"You say." The organizing son bite the bite lips way.


Zhang language cold, and see the demon approached her one eye, then her tightly hug the bosom, warm-hearted son is want to struggle, he pavement: "don't move, and for a moment."


Feel his sorrow, warm-hearted son saw devil eye, see he nodded, so she quietly stay in his bosom, and time minute past, zhang language cold finally release warm-hearted son, make his life changeless oath: "warm-hearted son, remember the last time I say?" I said, 'now I can let you, but if the next time again let me meet you, then it is I and your life entwine. ""


"Brother, we are..."


The organizing son was about to speak, but was zhang language cold stop, only hear his cold voice way: "I don't care whether we sibling, even to fate and do it, I would do it, so that you don't give me a chance to meet you, otherwise I say we do."


Zhang language cold with these words, finally saw eye warm-hearted son turned off, warm-hearted son still leng where she couldn't believe to know they are brother and sister, he is so determined, he really loved her? Jeez, you really plays tricks on people.


A pair of warm emollient and big tightly, took her from behind the organizing son secure against his bosom, only hear from the devil spoiled brat head voice way: "this is the last time I tolerate other men hold you, later forbid, know?"


"Ha ha, small, jealous again." The organizing son lightly smiled.


"Be ah is him, I was jealous again..." Demon tone uncomfortable way.


"One hip, I find , it seems that later want give you eat to just go, haha..." Say that finish, warm-hearted son drill out demons bosom, touch and kicking chaowai ran, demon is behind pursued her...


The organizing son and demons as they think love will go so smoothly? Possible? Ha ha,li impossible, perhaps this is only the beginning, next is their love course...

No comments:

Post a Comment