Saturday, March 5, 2011

sharp gold rims eyes from the lens

Until the car in a European construction of large house stop about to choose mba when, land mark mouth still tightly, get off, sipped I hold his hand, he a backhand, pressed my hand, dad stand in our side, scarlet gate neat stood a heap of persons, the man in black suit, female of a nanny skirt, see us get off, neatly 躹 bowed, and then to both sides, make a channel to spread among.


Dad a few not smell sighed cry and then headed off in front, I heel lu mark follow behind him, our is behind the pile of exhaust qiqi.


Front is a long road beside the gravel road and two kinds of planting trees and flowers, I finally know the driver why not to pull into to walk, but not long saw a house red brown xiaolou, the building in the basis of the ancient Chinese architecture in some modern style.


"Here is the old building, your grandpa somewhere to live." Dad finish, behind a steward of person's shape nodded, that person 躹 bowed and went in, not long and back, motioned us may go in now.


Sitting room layout is very concise, desks and chairs are the stuff of archaize of annatto furniture, central office of four old man sitting side by side with a looks very elegant of middle-aged women, four old man only a woman, she wears a pair of glasses, to our next point-blank, except that the middle-aged woman mouth cape hung faint smile outside, the four other people pinched her mouth.


"Today with your uncle aunt came." I recognized the voice, that day appeared in our house of that person, dad mouth grandpa.


Father nodded. "twenty five uncle, aunt uncle,". He sat order according to their screaming, look to middle-aged woman paused, then turned to open, I saw the middle-aged woman eyes have thick disappointed, I guess she this is my dad lawful wedded wife.


"I didn't expect you to gentleman also know back!" Talking is father drove call aunt, her tone tart and harsh, with a loud cold to hum.


"Come back." Two uncle tight sipped mouth suddenly pull a smile, looks very sincere.


"Let you worry." Dad openings, move line of sight to grandpa body.


"I already issued for tomorrow night will stick son, my lovely Samson held RenQin party." Grandpa ignore dad eyes disapproval and then said: "I will call in your old luggage to the bell there."


"Dad..."


"How? Do you still dare to eldest brother arrangements for opinion?" Dad's aunt and instigate eyebrow.


Father saw eye pendency head of elegant woman, "bell, what is your opinion?"


Elegant woman body has struck down, "I...? Anything."


I have some sympathy on this woman unavoidable,On think she was also being as the interests of the flag and the wedding day prospective husband missing shadow, but had to stay in for family facial janet fluffier.


"Then do as I say." Grandpa see toward lu marks, tone it down a bit, "call the small indentations? Come grandpa here."


Lu scar eye chilly look grandpa, apparently has no intention of the past.


"This child what attitude?" Dad's aunt.


"RenSheng?" Dad's two uncle.


Hasn't been open mouth five uncle mouth leaching with a lightening look not to understand the smile, a bit see modernism-styled program, and a bit ridicule.


Grandpa's face a bit is not hanged so cold, tone, "old, you miss the baggage with the master mentioned bell there. He never see my one eye, let me feel a bit small tingle.


"Daddy," my father with his teeth.


"If you have things to say, evening to my study. Old!"


"Master".


"Remember to get someone to do little young master with miss two sets of clothes, they wearing now look at AiYan."


"Yes."


"We have clothes." Lu mark voice suddenly sounded, some people eat hall was a shock.


"Small indentations!" I lowered my call, labradors his sleeve, warning that he is not the best time to speak, but obviously haven't any results.


"I'll stand here, not because you money, please rest assured." Lu mark glances from people and finally stopped in grandpa's body, "I have no grandpa."


"Pa!" A hard slap falls, lu mark face surfaced in a clear clinodactyly seal, I love of hope, hand holds his face.


"Elder sister, don't hurt her." Lu mark, said gently pull a smile flowers.


"Hum, do you have a good son!" Grandpa to grind teeth, hand falls, trembling, dad and stare at my dad is just a worrying looking at little scar.


"Ha, even you this card-carrying grandfather disown, not to mention we these two grandpa, gu with five grandpa."


"Old!"


"Master!"


"Take them down." Grandpa staring at the father, "Every you leave."


"Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment