Tuesday, March 1, 2011

warm-hearted son warm closed his eyes

This is the first time the organizing son so serious, it is the about to choose mba first time for the demon, but so speak for the first time in a tone of command, devil first was silent for a moment, then kneeling in front warm-hearted son say: "I agree, my master."


"Yung yung stay, the rest are all go outside." Demon glanced in the room of a few humanitarian.


For they went out to the bedside, devil go after the zhang language cold moved toward inside, warm-hearted son in the demon semantic, lying in zhang language cold side.


"It's up to you?" Demon again ask her way.


"Small te, sorry, I know I just a fierce, but I also don't know oneself how, small especially, if this time I am really died, you put my soul take please, thank you accompany me six years, the six years I really very happy." The organizing son really way.


"Idiot, which come so many useless talk, until the last still don't know the results?" Demon white her one eye, like comfort tone way.


"Ha ha, begin." Say that finish .


Demon deep look at her, and then turn out knife, lift her wrist gently draw a sword, and red yung yung is raised zhang language cold wrist, saw her in his wrist drew a sword, and their two people injured wrist fertilisation28 together, time so minute past.


"Yung yung." Demon call way.


"Si super-large person, I know what you're gonna say, I know how to do it, miss usual so kind to me, I should point is a sacrifice for her." Red yung yung say that finish, two legs dish to sit, hands flat on two legs, and in a short time, I saw top a kung fu, sparkling beads from her mouth fly out.


Red yung yung by hand, came to catch the coma after already sweet scented son side, the beads to her lips, "miss, I can do so much, this big fire bead can be temporarily shut down method of poison, but most also only last six months just, si super-large people, half year time enough for you to find the man?"


Demon complex nodded, "yung yung, has not had the bead, then you can't use spells, is it worth it?"


"Ha ha, nothing is not worth, only unwilling to, even if not spell, I still have a good fighting skill has been staying in ah, I'll miss side to protect her." Red yung yung way.


Nothing is not worth, only unwilling to? Devil see toward bed sweet scented son, she is holding the idea?





% % % % % % % % % % %


Little notice:


Ha ha, embarrassed, because YuXuan forehead tomorrow a little something to do, so she couldn't come to update tomorrow, so today many updated a chapter, hope everybody forgiveness.


The day after tomorrow I must more update point, master hey hey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment