Wednesday, March 9, 2011

then there in tears again and said

"No, but I'm not used to have about to choose mba friends" what ah. Not accustomed to have friends, she had no friends?

"That now I am your friend," I took her hand and say: "you mustn't turn me down, hello, I'm XuFei snow, glad to meet you" say that finish grasp a her hand, see her shy of appearance, good pure the little girl, like you, oh.

The knife knife dull looking I grasp a her hand, leng there, after a long time to say: "friend? You treat me as a friend, - thank you." After a long while, she said: "since the childhood, I have no friends, only know how to finish the mission, how to protect him, how to please him happy, always no one dare to hold my hand, I when the monster watching." Spoke, himself, : "you are the first one dare and I shook hands with the person, and also the first one said to treat me as a friend," she is not a big bad guys, kill devil,I why nobody likes her?

The knife knife immediately after say: "I've no dad didn't niang, is hierarch bring me up, but he only teach me what kill, I just his murder tools..." Stop, about her master, I saw her eyes that copy of short gentleness.

Don't like her master, originally knife knife is a poor child.

"Actually, I like you, though I have my parents, but I can't go back, formerly here does not belong to me, puzzling to come here, also puzzling for others designated wife, identity although is very noble, but I just want to go back to my place to go, I don't belong here, here I am not happy," said to this my heart a due, really want to go home, "but also good, now I know you, we are good friends, knife knife, I later will protect you." Learn to say those wu3 lin2's people on TV is enough turns the patted the shoulder, knife knife smiled, "knife knife, you smiled, in fact you will laugh and your smile is very beautiful," this means is from the heart,

"Thank you, feifei."

Haha, call me feifei ah, good long-unseen call ah. But since then the knife knife has been followed me, she said later I is her master, said protect me, I with she said we were friends, but she has been mainly depends on my person, can't, with her happy!

Next I have been busy with my medical mother incident, niang kept asking me these days are busy anything, how all see me, I cheated her said he would give her a big gift, that niang take etc for five days, niang louzhao my said, as long as I felt worried.he liked is to give her the best gift. Such a good niang, I'll certainly to she good, don't make her sad.

Almost forgot that they build a stage, and lighting, audio... Forget here is no sound of...

Time is the fifth day,On and in the evening my medical niang plan will being, now only wait for darkness luo.

Haha, I want to be in ancient concert luo.

No comments:

Post a Comment