Sunday, March 20, 2011

Since she fear anyone

Ann fan day marches to reply "ye", way: "thank you" ye "of praise, and thank you for your trust, your trust to me is the biggest encouragement." He looked to him a bow. Undeniable, this world only saw the man can give him credit. "And I also want to tell" ye ", cultivate me this body outstanding ability of you, let me have the qualification to be a leader among you, I sincerely grateful."

 

Called "ye" man thoughtfully stared mega-church he set-up nurtured curiosa,about to choose face had begun to show meet and happy.

 

"As long as to help leaf escape, is to my biggest reward. Go to meet her, and also go to save her."

 

"Yes, I'll go to meet her, will also go to save her, who call I am a hero, Ao is one of the greatest knights." Say that finish, he immediately to perform the task.

 

"Ye" cheerful looked at Ann fan, leave of figure, filled with joy!

 

The dice are cast out, sneak games formally began.

Has she bite dead?

 

Of course not.

 

I don't know he intended to let her go, still afraid of being her bite dead, anyhow that Ann fan days when she was about bite on his back before a kill hand, he certainly ChengXi getaway.

 

Since she fear anyone, more do not understand sneak word how to write, however, sharp how she unexpectedly, himself also have be defeated and flee day. Ann fan, became the first let her feel threatened, let her have to worry about a standoff with him by his fate is swallowed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment