Tuesday, October 25, 2011

even to what you need to set resolve



Decades, has been with me a good emotion about, such as their loved ones warm, intimate friends, apt encourage me and spur me, out of the university,ugg boots cheap, into the work. Each of my idea athletic, the beating of blood each, will be recorded into a good mood. Now understand, stop in a good mood yet deep depths of the conscience, is chapter of his life can not be divided. Looking behind above yesterday, I met with a good feeling, knowing each additional, accompanied, behind the twists and corners, Yuecuoyueyong growth brand. Although the years some vicissitudes, but our centers are still fraught with nightmares; notwithstanding the pace of growth of some difficulties, merely we did not stop the direction along. Because we understand merely one course can not prefer, that namely to give up the road, only one way can not nay, that is, the growth route. Looking back through my good mood with the years, more of a delight, moving,UGG Kids Roxy Short, good mood and I consider about life together, skirmish together. I put my feelings into a morsel depth of the ink, to communicate with a good mood, which Sylvia painted trek yesterday, today Gan yee glory; which trekking,UGG Kids Classic Boots, a segment, carefully engraved pecking memo is me with a good spectator the sincere feelings of friendship. In her time off carefully perusing substances, favor pass the examination, when the excitement. Accompanied by a good mood because, let me convert extra mature and sage. I am a quite ordinary from the company's workers worked to large step along step from portal, from good to essence, I trust a good mood ambition give me more motivation and oppression to aid and encourage me from the elite to the large bound. Decade, has been my good mood most confidence and depend ashore partners,UGG Seline Boots, she heaved my goodness, honesty, humility, tolerance, mighty, heroic. Life and go is sometimes very dim and monotonous, but she was able to make me feel energetic and dynamic, a good mood each daytime, hard work male,UGG Ultimate Cuff Boots, let me in-depth understanding of the true meaning of life, the fact of life. In fact, the good mood is more like a learned mentor, taught me the patience to do everything to be hard to do both. Because of their perseverance and want, innovative, challenging and adventurous morale make me stronger while faced with failure. The face of setbacks and hardships, I have been encouraged by the fall of their failure is not one forgive not to give reasons, failure is not success, is unsuccessful. As a company executive, I deeply thankful the good mood of the infinite power: 1, good mood so I know a good manager, not only to be good by self-motivation, but too good by motivating workers to assist staff fully melodrama to their abilities and efforts to work. Such staff are not too many arrays, they will be very proactive to complete their mission. Although there are numerous every day entities that absence to deal complex, feeling tremendous pressure, but to nourish a good mood, smiling employees and buyers face to face, so that self-motivation not only make their way into the pressure driving compel, and , give employees more confidence and enthusiasm. 2, a good mood so I know the magnitude of controlling emotions, as a company manager, and periodically sentiments have a straight clash on the atmosphere of the plenary company, and even affect the company's overall efficiency. Always memorize that their emotions are not equitable a private stuff, their emotions will affect subordinates, so a rigid exercise and control their emotions. Although sometimes, the work of subordinates is not satisfied with the extravaganza attitude, reproof ought be secondhand when moderate language, so you will have a greater cohesion and solidarity. Sometimes, the mood is actually wrong ample, you pour a cup of boiling water, so the water chilly down and nectar is completed, the mood will be fewer incited. 3, I studied a good mood to educate humor, humorous language the staff was friendly, and create a more jolly working air. Relaxed working atmosphere, so that employees can accurately and efficiently complete their work. Criticism of staff time, use the language of friendship and humor, not damage people's self-esteem, it will not affect staff spirit, timely and exact completion of the task of alteration. 4, good mood discipline my lecture ability, so that subordinates understand their point of view, and encouraging a sense of personality of these views. Speech is not necessarily in the meeting chamber, in fact, to subordinate speech communication is a good occasion. Long-term adherence, verbal aptitude, self-confidence greatly improved, so that when below the treatment of alien narrations and will ease. 5, a good mood so I knowledgeable to listen, when subordinates for their unfair handling and angrily ascertain you magistrate, just listened to him talk, talk when he achieved, the mood will tranquilize many, even to what you need to set resolve the stuff. Humility to hear to let you know the more asset. Listen to friendly folk who will chance the most renowned. Although the company's managers, however, can not think of themselves as the source of all learning, in peacetime alternatively in more effort than others, more self-discipline, more decision, more reflection, more learning, more practical, more venture, and continuously improve and enrich themselves, so as to build a miracle, better and faster to effect the company's vision. Thanks because giving me a good feeling to assist and unlimited power, with appreciation, deep congratulating, like a good mood and I will persist to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment