Tuesday, October 25, 2011

problem will be more perplexity



Suddenly / Tianhundian / globe can suddenly have naught / I thought of you / re-think his / Why am I all in a quite vulnerable time / miss you / I comprehend / also let go of your love / too familiar with your attention / separated / consider you be comforted / alternatively sad ... ... depend ashore the cushion, a ray of brightness through the window shade out the window shines into the house, faint eclipses in the rock, namely the air howling outdoor, the house for lukewarm as in spring. 2:31 pm, my inactive eyes closed, open the CD athlete. karenmok the indescribable sound of my drum and spiritual vibrations. A familiar voice, the familiar music, triggered memories of my center. This recollection is almost me and her. She is my girlfriend, friend and confidant can be called. I not anticipated such a girl namely I can solve problems because me, aid me go with me. The same lofty educate level in a study, inadvertently met and known them. May be a sign because of it, not too numerous barriers, time basically the same, go family at night can go hand in hand, naturally, the 2 girls to tie together. Until immediately, our friendship has lasted 4 and a half years. Many entities have occurred during, between us and our relative and outdoor. No stuff what occurred, merely the people around alteration,UGG Sundance II, and we were still the same as it was to be frank,ugg boots for kids, transparent to worry about peril and deception, I feel like a man. A tacit accession to look by the time you can comprehend every other's thoughts. karen's song is our common love, it expresses apologize that we share every other's feelings. Remember while we were in the wild autumn air, hiding collar speaking audience, singing a song, only two of us must set up a singing team called real; will consider of her with a spoon then gush remainders when spoon to scoop out a spoonful of stupid the access down, as well as usual the case when a fool. Oh, now think had not been seen also very interesting. The presence of his girlfriend is major, for she can put themselves because my sake. In high school, I have gone through several emotional field, each is so short and afflict. At namely time, folk will convert very lost, very decadent, lost hope in life and motivation, will be very fragile, very perceptive. She, silently seeing me and support me. Drink with me, listen to me talk and cry. I defiance no face because I am melancholy that people fled into the street when she, in looking for me, worried about my safety. When I was out of control and because of that harmed his table with a governor hack the hospital bandaged hand away when she silently put a pouch of onion flavor I ordinarily dine soda crackers on the bit pail Taiping, I from the hospital behind, see it, filled the hearts of a curious push. She ordinarily does not look like it is people who attention about these tiny entities, although, she really did impact me a little entities. Only she knew how hard my heart, more sour. For those boys, I sprint to entire, put themselves tired, yet obtained nought. So when she started to disburse her boyfriend, I preferably her to sweat, fearful of the grief she and I walked the same road, his wife fell into the trap of excavating,UGG Gaviota Boots, still to wait him to emancipate you. Afraid of her, like me, trust the boys commitment, afraid of her impair. Because I understand she did not adjoin me feelings, will be more tough to control yourself, a problem will be more perplexity, muddled. I can not dream how she would be away from my sensibility, as long as the opening think, will be very frightened, helpless, lost, helplessness kick me together. Middle of the night for me she was compliant to apply for QQ, willing to do my pig sister, I am compliant to speak to her grief, yet likewise would impulse me to learn. She would encourage me to write, to assist me preach to others I work. She is my patriotic readers,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall, each article will be taken seriously, then differentiate her the feeling of reading. Although I write writing make her complaint, because she likes to read the novel. I restricted it may be. However, I will not dissatisfy her, and 1 daytime to complete a novel, let her read. Now, we are in a alter college universities, but their hearts are all together, pluck system, if not constantly contact, but can also call in infrequent relic of excitement as when understanding. You may never be able to understand this feeling between us, when they have been along of the resistance, the absence of concern when the inverse sex, from sex and the words the courage to stand up repeatedly. Because there are people in this globe care about you, care about you. At this time, what the storm looks to become small. This song has been reiterated N times listening ears will feel a kind of Wood, according with the music still satisfying walk. Heard this song would think of her,ugg kids boots, watch her again think of this song. His girlfriend, in my mind, you are most lovely, maximum believed and maximum important. I ambition this article, as a birthday gift for you, to commemorate our friendship, hope it longer. Know? My life, did not you not!

No comments:

Post a Comment