Tuesday, October 25, 2011

we have no equality



Evening, I walked the river, looking at the creek streaming slowly, my thoughts floated distant away. Travelers who go away, you always right? Long time not news of you, have you forgotten me? I every daytime waiting because your return appointment, anticipating you apt come back wistfully apt the days. You say you merely go one week, merely I was here waiting as you always, for if waiting for you forever! And you've known it, like a melodrama, then I muse you are a huge boy, are more far-fetched to say the words. You say you are the police, I called you stupid, why the Secretary improperly, you laughed, did not annotate everything; you say you adore photography, I smile at you, but is a camera, you laugh, or what is not explained; You favor to voyage, you like to activity badminton, merely I thought you was a youth sibling, is the imagine of juvenile love. Later partook in namely accident, and you know up close, I assume you do not know the brother, you are a potent big male. Outcome is namely both were very disappointed, quite silent, ambition for the network are all good disillusionment, and the nice friends we do life, into the stranger s gone! It is said that the best thoughts is not interlocked. I deleted you, expunge your traces, I tried to accustom space without you, but I tin not control their thoughts do not like you. How many times I stop myself not to press aboard you, how can I forget you, I can not forget you! Erase traces only, how can erase the memories of that phase Mingxinkegu! Later, I do not know how you think over and over anew increase my friend, I deleted over and over you. You are angry, and I asked my friend was skillful to delete it! I inquire you, as my friend you are pretty! Carnival that night, but I nectar a tiny wine, sing and disco in a carnival. You are ashore blaze, that I had cerebral problems (and afterward apologized), that I did not character. I'm not who you, do not in front of me Duanjia Zi, your woman friend who shot your ass, put character, is to curry prefer with you, I will not; I was so connected to the spiritual confidant, and not Yunshanwuzhao business. I like having a free uninhibited life, looking for each chance to go to the mountains. Shiji Li to hike once maiden woods, early spring cold at times to onset me. To obtain a snow, I ambition to ride the ice in the elapse, the results of 2 legs stuck in the ice water, the people threw himself in the sleet. I was very embarrassed, desperate to mount out. My shoes are watery, my legs are wet, my mood is wet. At that moment I felt a chill, feel lonesome, I thought of you, for I only memorize your network digit, not your phone,UGG Felicity boots, so I fair think almost nought. Even if I give you the phone, how can you over the mountains to liberate me, for you, but I was not posturing, ambition not take your lunatic ass sister. Day, I was cold and starving, no phone whistle, find people come and retention me, I thought I can not get out to go, I absence to fall to slumber for a while, but I'm afraid I get up up to,UGG Jimmy Choo Sora, and I staggered to ahead, and I do not know if I can go back. Getting black while the forest timber truck drivers base that pull me, when I have been dying, fell on the roadside mire. That period, I do not fear only despair, only frustration. I thought of you bit at morsel in the past, I confess I am very amused, but as I just said we can not do as a psyche friend, for you, we have no equality, lack of respect. You go for a long time without a phone call to me, which manner you do not idea me, I never consider the feelings of friends ought be extra courteous,UGG Turn Cuff Glove, compassionate with each other. I truly do not want to do, just want to say hello and listen to your voice, know where you are! See, chapped piece of land just like our friendship, no center concern will be dry. This earth will grow the seedlings it? Carve out the earth like flowers do? I am truly hard by this evening, I lingered in the river, I want to make the sunset see downhill, but the sun has been after me, I arrest its eclipse. I sat lonely on a river of sand,ugg boots canada, I looked at the roomy river and the distant village, he saw a horse grazing in a leisurely, I used the camera to pull it over. I discovered that the horse is very disposition, magnificent beast, it's easy, tranquility, aloof than other animals can be likened, it is innate, not who wants to install can be installed out of, but it does not met the real horses! Think of our network love, pure friendship, I lot of sensation. Really miss the space is value extra than you are a friend, but I somehow wronged, I was crying, and despair when I think that the bad guy who does. This nightfall, the solitude of the evening, the thoughts of the solitude of the evening, I was truly lonely. I sat in the empty big river, I think of far away passengers, I think of the poem: You live the river head, I live in the river end, day preoccupied Do not you see Jun,UGG Rosabella Boots, drink from a river. This water will subside, sorrow when it has, I wish that your thoughts were like my heart will live Acacia Italy! This evening, I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment