Saturday, October 22, 2011

twinkling in not more



Like in the quondam forever come out while lonesome. I memorize appointment with them final. Than the before night's sky apt the United States, on the night sky flashed dense star, I want to instruct tomorrow's weather namely nice. They are my friends, there are small dictator, a JF, cattle over, there are team team, a small can, have applied, and mighty. Iraq still flying. We stupid slapstick in the square, laughing. I bought a bottle of bubbles in the hands of the water, I gently blowing a bubble of differ sizes into the sky quickly flew away. Looking by the stars, saw at them, my pensive fly aboard Iraq, said the youngster, favor entire of us, like bubbles, blown out,UGG Gissella Boot, and then evaporated in the air, and let you touch it too late apt aftertaste and traces. One bubble into the sky, so the King would be quite magnetic. I ask it where to work, why time namely so short. Yi Fei knock my head,UGG Dauphine, laughed and said: calculate so many to do, fool. Focuses above clutch and adore life. No never-ending feast, you and I, we will an daytime live to fight for their own, can no always fooling nigh favor this has been the same. We always absence to grow up! Although he is said with a laugh, merely I still see the secret share of woe in his eyes and sadness. He and I had the same dismay ah. Sometimes, I was analytic, I do like the membrane and their TV. Very accidental encounter, it is splendid together, and then quite melancholy ending. We melodrama the ups and downs, there are awkward, a misunderstanding, a quarrel, yet occupied, mostly merry. around with me smile, cry with me, but period is left in the hearts of the eclipse. Memories always give up some things tin no, and the light touch, a rosemary savor. With them when they do not like the idea of ​​the variety,UGG 5596, and to the disconnection, there is endless thoughts to think they are,ugg classic bomber tall, in fact, thinking is nice. Tonight, my mood is not pensive, the opposite of what seems to be relieved. Long as the pressure in the heart of the affection luminous stars in the sky, twinkling in not more. I wish I do not back their thoughts disappeared, like a roller coaster out of the failure to stay in the air. It makes me feel so good once his. Youth is not worthwhile to use critical, but with the consciousness to comprehend. Late at night,ugg krinkle bailey button boots, cicada's voice was gone. My thoughts are still still, but this night will do. I hope namely will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment