Tuesday, October 25, 2011

we are really spoiled myself also



Small super: Shawn saw ashore television namely day, and suddenly the thought of you. I remember this time last year, together we wade through the campus in that impetuous, yet immediately, I do not understand your child gone. Really favor that song to sing: We fair ran their horizon. After the entrance we seldom met. Voluntary reporting merely that day, towards the stairs by the moment I inadvertently saw you. Maybe you do not watch me, immediately, and human approximately him Hehedexiao of lecture. Actually, this namely very agreeable, for you have talked approximately before, you ambition see I am not cheerful, we forget every other's agreeable. Over the elapse year, merry alternatively melancholy grief, in truth, are not longer essential, so friendly, two human come attach apt ultimately merely reluctantly let work apart. I do not want to go to reflect on the cause, I also have studied to like adults and try to meditation that anything is destined to go up. Actually, super, truly too many like the two of us. We also have the same birthday with the same character. The same conceit, the same naive, like headstrong. Perhaps it is for of this, we tin not be together. I absence you do not, you need I tin not give, by far can merely await and see every other. Fortunately, we have regarded each other companion. Perhaps God scared of me lonely, lonesome in my high-five,UGG Roslynn, sent you to accompany me. Then there is that each Saturday night, we walk together, silent or noisy talking and smiling. Over, you remember? We said good to go take pictures, and in the days of graduating. You jokingly prayer anyhow, according to according to my handsome. And that was long handsome merely you 1st give up my mind. You mention there is not averaging. Really hard to believe that this is what you mention. Accompany each other so numerous days, so numerous days of being,UGG Tassel Short Boots, to the end, the chance to take pictures you do not give. I look by my quite believed friends have twisted the moment like you said that I would feel what it's like? Faster than I remember New Year's Day, I ask what you like. You say that the students had given you a small jewelry with melody, but unfortunately was lost. Then I traveled around the small marts, cautiously selected because you that award. You know, that or I borrowed money, and is the time to purchase a hungry audience. But I was merry when I took it pleasantly wondered to see you my center is happy. That night you go to ascertain my tavern, said he did not dine two meals. I immediately distressed. Really, I do not have the slightest hypocritical and false, is distinct I like you, I looked at the other hunger yourself how it would not feel bad. Then I'll take you to buy instant noodles,UGG Seline, and took out twenty greenbacks for you. You know, that month's spend of alive is insufficient for me. But I was happy, for they have near friends like you are happy. Shortly afterward, one night, I went to you at the player. Did not meditation you have refused, and the sound is not so raspy to listen their saying you do not listen. Ultra-small, why? Why do you query me, why do this to me? I also ask myself why, why still do not reprove you? Did not calculate I remember. Super, really, did not think I remember. I was conceived to forget, like your final message in the book I wrote, But I did not, by the time I look behind a mini one, those pieces will be lucidity in the mind to show up. All this, in fact, has already gone significance. Because now we do not even know where the other party. I was so can let you know, super, I am now working in Beijing, does not go to educate. I thought perhaps you would not be surprised like everybody else, because we are so understanding of each other, know each other but it is still mentally weak children. It can be said to face the reality, I chose to escape temporarily, do not know how you like, is on the expert chose to give up, chance stronger or is still vulnerable? To the city that day and my sibling play in the Beijing Book Building bought Yu Hua's I feel embarrassed after perusing good. The novel's protagonist Fu Gui has capable ups and downs of destiny is still very lusty and optimistic alive. Super,UGG Gissella boots, really, we ought seriously reflect on, and ahead we are really spoiled myself also, difficulties will only hide, only disgruntled to complain, now we really ought cheer up,UGG Caroline, face of reality, all the direction to strong for the skirmish to achieve their goals had. In fact, this is a quite real problem. After work, I gradually realized that actually doing everything is not cozy. If no greater a fixed, failed to do everything will the day made no success. Therefore, small supermarkets, in after days, remember to be strong, no matter in what state to live, must be strong, I will quietly pray for you, I wish you bon trip, for the hereafter. All this, you not see. No stuff how much I miss, miss the sometime time; no matter how many I wish, I wish you happy. Koga 2005.11

No comments:

Post a Comment