Tuesday, October 25, 2011

lonely human have a lot of stories



I sat in the moonlight pale night ahead apt long for the viewpoint like you. Turn behind to the memories of your expiration still maintained in the journal of residual Kaori. - Inscription of that year, fruit old, paranoid like light blue, blue sky that namely the color, prop it to sleep namely the sky blue imagine about. Like rain, constantly deliberately go out in the rain umbrella, a good cause to rainy. Like solo in the multitude in the shuttle, merely not rub shoulders with anybody. I like the lonesome, like the word and the word mood. You mention, these are beautiful my accustomed. So you became my merely friend. Soon, You are rendering a person's loneliness into a privacy of 2 folk. I was placed in your upper harbor, the premier ascend, you say, my name namely Ouyang. I discern your eyebrows, your shoulder-length straight cilia red brandy, the rind is quite wash, they appear to smile when the eye brow the crescent. Each climb once anew scatter my legs pumping brawn. You mention, down with me to nap. I say no. Once I finally fell heavily to the floor. You are very angry, rude to pluck down my quilt, dart up their own. One daytime, I said, Ouyang, come on down. You clutch the pillow down on smiles. That period is night, we dine supper. Come behind while they were thirty-five smile miserable human approximately the slit, I'm scared to stay merely natural, you damn, took me to find a breach fast bolted. Back to the hostel, we are shaken, and afterward by night peckish again, we will not work out. We bought 3 pairs of goldfish, every will soon dead, I always have some apologetic. You say, behind not allowed to buy fish,UGG Raya, only granted to buy flowers. Thus, our fifth ground balcony into the garden,UGG Turn Cuff Gloves, a diversity of small potted fern, and green radish, prickly pear, tiger Piran, mimosa, and numerous could not utter the name of a small boiler. We referred to them for a tiny angel. They are truly well conducted,UGG Bags, not noisy no trouble, just a sun and a little water will be contented. Vacatiin due time, we entire go out binge. Only if we wore light blue pajamas, lax on the balcony listening to melody, to the little saint who leaves straight up to erase the dust. And then saw somebody across the men's dorm glimpse us pretending to be tranquility to Piaozhuo them. That, boys have a letter you forwarded to me. We are hiding in bed perusing, laughing to stitch. I solemnly inquire you, tempted but. I moved my head. You say that to me knob it. Valentine's Day, that the boys said to me, do not understand whether you have a boyfriend, I'm apologetic. I am at a wastage, you laugh at the next giggled muzzled. That, your boyfriend see you from the distant metropolis. He always bring you out you me. Then the three of us eating, watching videos, visiting the park. He was a morsel unhappy, you are pretending to be Jiaochen, she tin represent me, she is annoying if you detest me. She can represent me, if she hates you, he panicked, I was very polite. At that time, starring Chen Kun and Dong Jie, You let me write a faultless ending to this renewal. I spent 2 nights prose persisted,UGG Caroline, persisted, there Kiyoaki like a colossal lily fields. That month, the SARS horror fraught the metropolis. Chronic pneumonia, you start coughing up blood, afraid me. They exhorted me not to eat with nap with you, it is cozy to be infected. I do not hear. I do not want to not depart you. I put the meat soup to visit you in hospital, on the Mount, exhaust thigh was burned, you saw, was pushed to tears out of the huge stars. Day, the afterward rain. I dress a light blue shirt, to get out. You said the rain I attach you. Then we wade in the open the way to see the sky full of flowers Mimizaza rain. You say, lonely human have a lot of stories, your article to me. I look at you, in the rain all the stories say to you. Later, your ailment is getting aggravate, stop squatting on the ground coughing, big mouth to spew blood. You want to go home. Before his departure, a letter to me, you a standing ovation yourself, take good attention of their little angel. We are negligent and forget to inquire for details of each family address. Phone digit, this thin string of lustered Arabic numerals are not the fewest bit real time eclipse. We lost touch, we lost each additional. I can not let others into my heart, they began a alone land, to dine, sleep, rain, listening to music, to the little angel who watering. Until you leave. Man that dark hair fly season float away, I do not like light blue, no rain. And for you memorize that duration of time, but too because you remember that period of time has been in my heart, never go away. Often accompanied along sadness over the life way of those who returned home, not knowing met was condemned to be separated. At this point,UGG Bailey Button Bomber boots, I sat the night before, eight years ago turned over the memo. Yellowing of the prose that has yet recorded and you are ever in the quondam. Suffused with annoy and the residual memories of your respiration. Eight years passed away, I always want you, want to kneel your eye brow as shine laugh, like while you have a warm heart anguish. I have only so tranquil to sit, to miss the gesture, over and over again in the hearts of meditation: Ouyang, in the moonlight at my watch, indemnity cover yesterday's dust, attempt you health, happiness and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment