Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Like your man!



San Mao: Man Hong Mexican disco and romantic life! Elegant legendary wandering life! Worldly life namely not blundered! When the noodles have been trying apt eat shark's fin, eat the ice cream's life! Great Love of a lifetime! - Inscription San Mao, I adore you! Love you! You hear it in paradise? Today (January 4) namely the you of the necrosis, and today when I dare apt mention these words! I am a coward ah! A long time antecedent in China, the cyclone was a fad as San Mao. I was no naive, but I love you to jot the paperback, like your text, favor you peregrination bring an end to ...the world wandering Ye Hao Ye Hao wrote the txt. Although at the time did not really understand from the book to you, (ah silly me), merely that anthem made me a lifetime. At that time you gave me the biggest impact is that the first Indian to pamper me a stupid song to sing - In particular, I envy you to voyage approximately the world to stray, immediately muse of it is greatly misunderstood you! In fact, it is your plan. - You're going to re-take the Xuan Zang traveled road; you're going to re-take thousands of annuals ago the Silk Road; you're going to re-take the Marco Polo traveled the road; you ambition to construct in the avenues of Taipei, a great heap Bear, so those who feel alone and helpless people tin hug it, for you maximum favor his life is the Cubs. You are sheep, you phantasmal, you always want to hug the tiger do to experience Yangruhukou taste! When you travel, you have not money, but dreamed the shark while the noodles to dine, to eat ice cream reverie. You want your adore, love, washed in the earth, traveled tens of hundreds of countries! Your motifs beyond the mediocre folk of the Luo Ji analytic, your practice so that mediocre people envy. Because you are too far onward, so there is always pessimistic, there are people like me do not you truly know you. As the annuals of the submerge,UGG Sheepskin Cuff, with age, so I finally know some of the fact, you are real in the implementation of their love! For sample you work to Taipei to visit the hospital that absence hospice attach to the elderly, showing the direction to different, you are not casually with some gifts, but by his own passion, loudly: I , I see you come, I come to you massage and extra! You use your lovely, your operation, fully annotate what you are honest, constantly praised fknow next to nothing ofme elderly people. Because you love some sense beyond the ordinary,UGG Ultimate Tall Braid Boots, not to be understood, and all day dealing with txt, you often sleep,UGG Sunburst Tall Boots, you have more serious depression. You absence to eat the variety of sleeping drugs tablets imported from the United States, in mandate to fall comatose slumber, and sleep is to face toward the gate, you always anxiety that no one was family to open the door. Although these are small entities, but it tin reflect your love lies. When your scholastic friends too undergo from depression and incapable to sleep, you also warned to eat fewer scholastic friends sleeping drugs tablets, when you put the sleeping pills you eat half a slice of destroying for him, let people sleep for 2 days. Imagine how serious your insomnia! But you still always shown great love. You mention daring, you say you like Jia, like his literary talent, want to penetrate him. But it was too late, January 2, 1991 letter, alternatively you give Jia after you dead by your literary friends to alternate out,UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan Boots, Jia received your letter when you have entered paradise! You say you like Wang Luo Bin, such a distressed the nation have made magnificent contributions to music, the elderly, old old, but solo in a lonely life in Xinjiang. You say you want to Xinjiang to discern him, accompany him via his after years, to care for his later life. Although you do not accomplish this wish, but your love made me feel real honest respect and affection! Alas! Roots Ming Bao, untimely decease! Make people feel wrong! You fell in love with the love of people struggling to six years, marital six years later he passed away, unfortunately, give you a blow too! I consider the Sixty-sixth scene was not that the hero and heroine (by Han and Lin Qingxia starring) students do not dead from the terminals of that scene it? Well, people tin not deem San Mao, for many years, I always wanted to say out noisy like you,UGG Earmuffs! Like your text! Like your man! Like you can abdicate all for the love of legend! Running approximately like your kind of wandering life! Today is the commemoration of the necrosis of your, say it is no longer blocking my chest was so feared! San Mao, thank you, thank you for the text to attach me through the years, I want your love, your love treasure in the heart, sprinkling the world! Have the opportunity I have to work to Taiwan to see, I have to work to your dwelling see reverent visit to settle my hope! San Mao, thank you for the text of my nutrition, trembling wrote a few strokes, San Mao reproach me ah! January 4th, 2010 late at night

No comments:

Post a Comment